Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome To The Largest Online Spell Collection!

Whether your interest is in the real vampires or witchcraft, you're in the right place, as I'm also making public the largest online spell collection, containing sets of customized spells and rituals ready to tend to your individual needs - "over 1200 powerful and effective, known to work spells" await you!

I have spent many years researching on these secret subjects, to which not many often have access. Hidden in covens of the Wicca and vampires, I offer you my full knowledge with the opportunity to become even more knowledgeable and powerful... I'm Faustos Gordon. Trying to remain focused on a purpose — taking notes — "while undercover among powerful occult participants" is not the wisest action one might take. But so I’ve done, after gaining permission to some things you just won’t find in the nowadays’ media, and decided to share it with you.

By doing this, I’m open and vulnerable because these gatherings have strict policies for restraining people like me so there’s no telling as to how long this page is going to be here...

You see, I come from a family with deep roots and bonds to the occult world, so I couldn’t say that I’m a stranger to this. My great grandfather started it all, but there isn’t much left from those times; my grandfather was an active member of some Wicca gatherings and he was well known by his kind throughout the hidden world of witchcraft. When he passed away, I was a young boy eager to know more about witchcraft and continue his work. All I had were a couple of dusty grimoires and several secret spell tomes that he left in my care.

"I don't know what YOUR father is like", but my father considered this, my main interest, as nonsense and I had to wait until I was able to practice on my own. Years passed until I would manage to finish these writings and reveal taboo rituals, spells, lifestyles and many more.

Vampires are not just a part of the movie industry! Real vampires uncovered for the first time..."

My fascination towards the occult didn’t limit to witchcraft. Something was telling me to move forward and study more, but I was already mastering the field of witchcraft.

I came across someone who read one of the grimoires left by my grandfather. He was so appreciative that he offered me the chance of joining a vampire coven. I didn’t pay much attention at first, as my mind was misled by movies and second-hand books on vampires.

As days passed I was becoming more and more attracted to real vampires’ habits and traits. The resemblance to witchcraft was astonishing, but it was yet so different. By chance, I spoke to a real vampire practitioner who made a great point on the two occult branches’ connection. Little did he know that I was taking notes…

I don't know how YOUR handwriting looks like, but let me...

No comments:

Post a Comment