Thank you very much for you interest in my Beginners Guitar Course. This comprehensive online guitar teaching program was developed by me personally - I am a teacher with over 25 years of playing experience. This course is for folks who have no or very little knowledge around the instrument and are looking for a "no-nonsense" tutorial that will get them the results they are looking for. In the video below I will explain everything around the Beginners Guitar Course so you will learn exactly what you will be getting out of this powerful online learning tool.
I want you to feel good and confident about entering this program. And I am convinced that you will love my guitar course. However, if you are for whatever reason not 100% satisfied you can request your full money back within 30 days after purchase. No discussions, no questions asked. Simple and straight forward.
Alright, so here are a few frequently asked questions that might be helpful to you in order to make a decision as to whether or not the Beginners Guitar Course is for you:
Q: A regular Beginners Guitar Course costs hundreds of dollars - why are you offering your course for $69 (or $269 for lifetime access, preferred customer support and 50% off discount on all future courses)? A: Because I am not good at selling things. I am a guitar player and a guitar teacher, not a salesman. I know that my course is worth more than what I offer it for. But let's say I would ask for $799 instead of $69; would you feel comfortable paying that much? Probably not. My goal is to help you to learn to play the guitar and I would be honored if you pick me as your teacher. And the $69 is fine with me as long as it's fine with you.
Q: What kind of guitar do I need for this course? A: Any type of guitar is fine. My recommendation would be a classical/acoustic guitar and we actually talk about all this in Lesson 2. But again, don't worry about that, any guitar will do.
Q: You said that you are available for questions. Will you really answer me if I need help? A: ABSOLUTELY, yes! Nobody will get left behind. If you send me a question you will get an answer.
Q: How long will it take me to get through the whole course? A: That depends on the quantity and quality of your practice. And your personal 'learning speed'. Some people learn faster, others need a little more time. But to give you a general timeline: let's say you practice 20 minutes a day, for 5-6 days a week, you will probably finish the course within 3-5 months. Again, this is just a general timeline, there are many factors at play here that determine how long it will take you to get it done. Remember, if you go with Option 1 ($69) you will...
No comments:
Post a Comment