Friday, December 21, 2012

12 Hours of Music Production Tutorial Videos to Save You Time & Money!OD Total Music Production – The Best Music Production Tutorial Videos - A Full 12 Hour Course of Music Production...

When I started running Oh Drat, I looked around for what else was happening online to help guide aspiring music producers, beat makers, and musicians. I was horrified to find countless get-rich-quick schemes that promise naive and trusting new guys like you a fast track to making thousands of dollars selling beats to pros – and all you need to do it is their no-name software and a poorly written ebook. Not a single one of those schemes is worth the paper it’s printed on – and considering it’s on the internet, not a book, well..!

At the other end of the scale, my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I started researching the prices of courses from established institutions – take a look and be amazed at prices anywhere between $600 and $3000 per course! It just doesn’t seem right. When I teach in colleges, youth centres, and other institutions, being able to reach people and share knowledge feels way more important than charging extortionate amounts for private sessions like I could. I wanted to bring that spirit to the internet and devise an amazing course of music production tutorial videos that, through the power of the web, can be distributed globally and thus for a knockout price. Of course, whenever I do anything it always turns into something waaay bigger than my original plan, and so OD Total Production was born!

Don’t just take my word for it though – in order to make sure we got everything right I enlisted the help of some early bird testers to tell us what they thought before we unleashed the course. The response was 100% positive; here’s a selection of what they had to say:

Best of all, OD Total Production has been developed to ensure you save money – lots of it. It’s developed around Reaper, the best kept secret in the pro audio industry. Reaper is a vastly powerful Digital Audio Workstation, or DAW (a fancy term for the software you use to make music). It’s a worthy competitor to software that costs ten times more – and it’s completely free to download and try with no restrictions. Reaper will never shut you out, but after a 30 day period or equivalent amount of usage you are asked to purchase a licence for $60. This means you don’t have to rush through the course and can dip in and out in your own time, and when you’re sure it’s for you you’ll be able to purchase a licence and get that warm feeling that comes with doing the right thing and not being a pirate.

As for the rest of the suite, we spent countless hours searching out and testing the software we use in the course and are proud to be able save you money by showing you an entire multi gigabyte library of stable, pro quality instruments and effects that are completely free! All this...

No comments:

Post a Comment